Nurse Anesthesia Students
The Texas Association of Nurse Anesthetists is proud to support Nurse Anesthetist Students. The following opportunities are available:
- AANA meeting scholarships (up to $1,500.00) for three students to each of these AANA sponsored meetings:
- AANA Annual Congress
- AANA Leadership Academy
- AANA Mid-Year Assembly.
An application is available on this website (AANA Student Scholarships tab)
- TxANA CRNA members contribute to the Student Registration Scholarship fund. When you attend a TxANA meeting, fill out and return the CE/Attendance Documentation form and you will be eligible for a $75.00 meeting registration scholarship (first-come/first-served).
- TxANA has established a Scholarship Fund to assist with paying for your graduate degree - more details to follow.
- Become involved on a Committee. All students are welcome to serve on a TxANA Committee.
- Present a poster at one of the TxANA meetings (complimentary registration to the meeting).
- Future project - a mentoring program. More details to follow..
Become involved and move your career forward.