Posters related to anesthesia are requested from Student Members (Masters and Doctoral). Submissions are anticipated to reflect a wide range of practice related issues, including innovations in service delivery.
Accepted Poster Presenters Will Be Required To:
- Poster presenters are responsible for hanging up and removing their poster. Post their poster presentation prior to the start of the meeting (by 7:00 a.m. Friday morning and remove by 5:00 p.m. Saturday evening). Please bring your own thumbtacks to affix your poster to the board.
- Attend the entire meeting to be ready to present your poster at a preassigned time to discuss your research and to answer questions.
- Materials may NOT be hung on walls, draperies, etc. No other furniture, free-standing equipment, etc., is permitted. The poster must conform to the allotted space.
- Accepted poster presenters will be given a complimentary registration to the meeting (excludes Regional Block). Travel costs will not be reimbursed.
- Corkboard to display your poster is 8 ft. wide and 4 ft. high. The actual display space is 88-1/2 inches wide x 44 inches high. No other provisions will be supplied for display purposes except the board. Neither the TxANA nor the meeting facility will be held responsible for posters or materials displayed.
Tips for Preparing the Poster:
- Follow the format.
- The title should be short and attract the attention of those passing by the poster. It should be readable at a distance of four to five feet.
- The typeface should be large enough to make reading easy.
- Allow for plenty of white space throughout the poster to avoid a cluttered appearance.
- Posters should contain highlights of your project.
- A variety of illustrations including figures, tables, graphs, drawings, photographs, etc., can be used.
- Keep your poster professional. It is a reflection of your professionalism and that of your institution.
Deadline for the 2017 TxANA Annual Convention is May 1, 2016.
Meeting will be held:
August 3-6, 2017
San Antonio, TX